As part of the domain expert team for design optimization and predictive maintenance, your task will be to develop and implement both physical and hybrid models for virtual sensors and data analytics, which will be applied for the purpose of damage prediction and forecasting of car components. At the same time, you will be involved in internal R&D projects and be part of customer projects with a direct contact to car makers and suppliers. You will also work in close contact with your IT colleagues specialized in Machine Learning and data-driven approaches in order to co-integrate solutions for our software platform.
• Graduation in Electronics, Electrics, Mechanical Engineering, Computational Engineering or similar
• Profound knowledge of techniques for signal processing and analysis
• Good knowledge of modeling approaches for physical systems
• Experience with Matlab/Simulink and/or in programming like Python
• Understanding of vehicle technology
• Ideally, knowledge in durability engineering, and damage & wear theory
• Ideally, notions of machine learning
• You are a quick learner and have excellent analytic skills
• You are an open-minded and communicative team player
• You are fascinated by the automotive sector
• You can speak and write English fluently
COMPREDICT means safe employment in a quickly growing startup. We offer a competitive salary and flexible working hours. Our team is international and interdisciplinary. All colleagues work together on all projects and give mutual support for all kinds of challenges. As it is typical for startups, our work is characterized by agility. We offer exciting projects with German and international automotive manufacturers as well as the chance to present your ideas directly to the OEMs.
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
COMPREDICT offers purely software-based solutions for OEMs and suppliers. With our data
driven approach we can exactly predict failures of mechanical and electronic components and,
in consequence, calculate the remaining lifetime of the major components of any vehicle. Our methods enable lightweight design, cost savings and speed up development processes. Furthermore, we focus on predictive maintenance and value rating of vehicles.
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.