COMPREDICT means exciting experience and insights in a quickly growing startup. Our team is international and interdisciplinary. As it is typical for startups, our work is agile. Exciting projects are waiting for you!
As a working student in Machine Learning, you are responsible for the further development and improvement of proprietary algorithms and libraries for time-series and fatigue analysis. Also, you cooperate with our mechanical and IT engineers. You are familiar with the different stages of the development of a software.
• Bachelor/Master Student in Computer Sciences or similar
• Knowledge of Python and Tensorflow
• First experiences with or affinity for mechanical engineering
• You are a quick learner and have excellent analytic skills
• You are an open-minded and communicative team player
• You can get enthusiastic about common visions and you are eager
to deliver high-quality solutions
• You are fascinated by the automotive sector
• You can speak and write English fluently
Experience working in a startup
Exciting projects in the automotive sector
Flexible working hours
Fruits and drinks for free
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
COMPREDICT offers purely software-based solutions for OEMs and suppliers. With our data
driven approach we can exactly predict failures of mechanical and electronic components and,
in consequence, calculate the remaining lifetime of the major components of any vehicle. Our methods enable lightweight design, cost savings and speed up development processes. Furthermore, we focus on predictive maintenance and value rating of vehicles.
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.