ESI Software -
Informatik, Mathematik, Physik, Technische Informatik, Medieninformatik
- Improve the HELIOS renderer of our IC.IDO Virtual Reality software (currently OpenGL, transition to Vulkan starting)
- Develop new and improve existing visualization algorithms for use in rendering
- Expose rendering functionality via component interfaces for integration into other ESI software products
- Extend the renderer’s capabilities to fulfill requirements for scientific visualization / CAE rendering in cooperation with other technical units
- Develop support for upcoming HMDs
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a relatable field?
- You have experience with high quality visualization and one or more low-level rendering APIs (GL, DX, Vulkan)?
- You are a proficient C++ programmer?
- You are experienced in object-oriented software design?
- A general understanding of engineering topics is helpful
- You are fluent in English? (German is a plus)
- You are a team player who likes to collaborate?
- Sounds good? Come join us!
This is what we offer
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment
- Exciting projects with international teams and customers
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment
- Modern and well-equipped offices
- An unlimited contract
- Flexible working hours and 30 days annual leave
- Free fruit and drinks (hot drinks, water, juice)
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application including earliest start date and salary expectations.
Your contact: Lara Brenner, Recruiter
Englisch - Deutsch
Beginn: ab sofort
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. ESI has developed a unique proficiency in helping industrial manufacturers replace physical tests and prototypes by digital ones, allowing them to virtually manufacture, assemble, test and pre-certify their future products. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results. IC.IDO is the virtual reality platform within ESI. It is the leading software for targeted, interactive, immersive visual decision-making.
Sonstige Softwareentwicklung, Hardwareberatung, Erbringung von Beratungsleistungen auf dem Gebiet der Informationstechnologie