1. Help Directors and Consultants with pre-deal assignments and deliver short-lists of potential candidates to be forwarded to clients;
2. Take ownership for research and project management and documentation (quality input in database) for retained assignments
3. Assess and suggest candidate suitability using various resources including in-house databases, associations, directories and the Internet;
4. providing Consultants with candidate long lists and writing reports when required;
5. Learn more about relevant industries, competitors and market positioning and be able to apply that knowledge during the course of the search processes
6. Run entire client and candidate mapping programme
1. Entrepreneurial spirit with excellent relationship skills;
2. Customer oriented approach;
3. Result oriented and attention to detail;
4. Team player with ability to think out of the box;
5. Fluent English is required
6. An interest in business;
7. First class communication skills with the ability to network and build relationships with people at all levels
8. A strong academic record;
9. Ambition, drive and a sense of humor.
Deutsch - Englisch
Anzahl der Plätze: 2
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Directorbank adds value to the UK and European private equity sectors throughout the investment cycle with executive search solutions, pre-deal recruitment support and networking events.
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.